2007 | Granada Presbyterian Church | 10 AM
Brief Overview of Program
Jonathan will open the program with one verse of 'America the
Beautiful,' backed by the String Section of the Orchestra.
Jonathan is an inspiring example of self-discipline,
determination and the ability to overcome physical limitations.
He has Cerebral Palsy. He is blind. He taught himself how to
play, using one finger.
Gabrielle Chou, Pianist
- Beethoven Piano Concerto Number 2 Bb Major, 3rd Movement
- Vivaldi Guitar Concerto in D
Joshannie Montgomery, Flautist
- Johan Sabastian Bach Orch Ste Number 2 B Major Bandinerie
Pereira, Tenor & Emiliano Barragan, Baritone
the Pearl Fishers Duet
Quinn, Soprano & Cara Favasoli, Mezzo-Soprano
- Sous Le Dome Epais - Lakme -
- Max Bruch Vln Concerto G minor, 3rd Movement
- Amor Ti Vieta - Fedora - Giordano
- Saint Saens Cello Concerto Number 1 in A minor